CYNOSPORT DOCUMENTS 2021:
Links to documents will be made live as information becomes available.
- Check-in Schedule and Information
- Course Maps, Awards, and Scoring Administration
- General Information Including Arrivals, Crating, and Mobility Info
- Parking Map for Competitors
- Group Assignments – as of 10/4 @8am
- Ring Location Map
- Competitor Group Rotations (Walk Throughs) – upd. 10/15
- Competitor Group Rotations (Run)
- Running Order
- Gate Sheets – for reference prior to the competition only. Master gate sheets are maintained by the secretary will be available at the event.
PLEASE NOTE: If you need to contact the show secretary about the running order or gate sheets, please include the following to expedite your inquiry:
- Page number of the document you are looking at (they’re big!)
- Class, Group, and Height
- Dog and Handler Name
- Description of the issue
Practice Ring Information
The practice ring will be available Thursday- Saturday in Ring 5. Cost is $20 for the week, payable at check in (wristbands provided).
Questions regarding RV reservations should be directed through the Eventbrite form.
- 2021 Spot Assignments – by space # – upd. 10/17
- 2021 Spot Assignments – alpha sort
- 2021 RV Map
- RV Pumping Information
Stall Crating Information
All crating has been pre-purchased via the Eventbrite link. If you have not yet reserved your spot you can do so here:
Reservation and Entry Links:
An update of entries received as of today are available here: https://dognutmom.com/
- Video Pre-Order Package
- 2021 Vendor List
Additional information on the 2021 World Cynosport Games will be added as it becomes available. To make sure you don’t miss out on any important updates, sign up for the Cynosport Event Updates and receive them via email, and signup for the Facebook Group: Cynosport World Games.