You can help support the 2019 IFCS Team and fine-tune your teamwork at Cynosport®.
The IFCS Team members will be hosting a practice ring Wednesday through Sunday for competitors. The ring will open at 7am and will remain open until 5pm (or later) as long as there is light, the rings are staffed and people are waiting. When possible, preference for early morning slots will be given to those who run first thing.
All contributions to this activity are tax deductible and will be contributed to United States Association of Cynological Sports (USACS), a nonprofit corporation supporting amateur sport. Proceeds will be used to help cover travel expenses for the team to participate in future IFCS events.
- $5 per minute or
- $100 gets you a 5-minute pass for each of the 5 days (Wed – Sunday), a savings of $25.00. Use 3 minutes one day and 8 the next, as you need. (see below for more details)
Electronic timing will be used.
Ring will be available on Sunday to those who have purchased a 5-day pass.
- Sign-ups for Wednesday are now available at the IFCS ring. Thank you!
will be available as of 8am CST Monday morning via this link.Sign ups for subsequent days must be made at the Schooling Ring.
- Only one handler and dog allowed in a ring at a time.
- A handler may split their time between dogs (if you have multiple dogs you’d like to work).
- Un-entered dogs traveling with competitors are welcome to participate if appropriately trained to work in the busy, competitive environment.
- As a courtesy to others, each handler is limited to a maximum of 5 minutes per session.
- You may sign up for more time later in the day or the next day.
- You may only sign up time for you and your dogs – you will not be able to block time for others or share the time with another handler.
- Toys, treats and other training aids are welcome!
- Equipment must stay where it is – please, no moving equipment to suit your needs.
The rings will be supervised by volunteers and members of the 2019 IFCS Team. It’s a great way to meet this year’s team and talk “agility” with them.
Thank you for supporting the 2019 IFCS World Team!