You can help support the 2020 IFCS Team and fine-tune your teamwork at Cynosport®.
The IFCS Team members will be hosting practice rings Wednesday through Sunday for competitors. The rings will open at 7am and will remain open until 5pm (or later) as long as there is light, the rings are staffed and people are waiting. When possible, preference for early morning slots will be given to those who run first thing.
All contributions to this activity are tax deductible and will be contributed to United States Association of Cynological Sports (USACS), a nonprofit corporation supporting amateur sport. Proceeds will be used to help cover travel expenses for the team to participate in future IFCS events.
- $5 per minute up to a max of 5 minutes per day
- $25 a day (max 5 minutes per day)
Packages are available:
- $60 5-Day Pass for Wednesday thru Sunday (max of 5 minutes per day)
- $50 4-Day Pass for Thursday thru Sunday (max of 5 minutes per day)
- $40 3-Day Pass for Friday thru Sunday (max of 5 minutes per day)
Checks or cash are accepted. Please make checks out to USACS.
- Sign-ups are made in person at the Schooling Rings.
- Only one handler and dog allowed in a ring at a time.
- A handler may split their time between dogs (if you have multiple dogs you’d like to work).
- Un-entered dogs traveling with competitors are welcome to participate if appropriately trained to work in the busy, competitive environment.
- As a courtesy to others, each handler is limited to a maximum of 5 minutes per day.
- You may only sign up time for you and your dogs – you will not be able to block time for others or share the time with another handler.
- Toys, treats and other training aids are welcome!
- Equipment must stay where it is – please, no moving equipment to suit your needs.
- Electronic timing will be used.
The rings will be supervised by volunteers and members of the IFCS Team. It’s a great way to meet this year’s team and talk “agility” with them.
Thank you for supporting the 2020 IFCS World Team!