Congratulations to all of our competitors on another great day of competition. Here are the results from today:
- Masters Challenge Biathlon Jumpers
- Performance Masters Challenge Biathlon Jumpers
- Dog Agility Masters Team Gamblers updated 10/23
- Veterans Gamblers
- Grand Prix Semifinals (all heights)
- Team Overall after Gamblers
- Pairs Overall after Gamblers
- Veterans Overall after Gamblers
1st – 3rd Individual Awards for Team Gamblers (all heights), along with Steeplechase and Grand Prix Semifinalist pins are available outside the Miller Club.
Friday Morning Reminders:
6:30am Building Opens
7:00am: Briefing and Walk
- Masters Challenge Biathlon Standard
- Dog Agility Masters Team & Veterans Snooker — MOVED TO MAIN RING
- Steeplechase Semifinals (all heights) – MOVED TO RING 4
Thank you for your understanding as we have adjusted the above ring locations due to anticipated run timing. All running orders and run/walk timing will remain the same, the locations are simply switched.
9am: Rings begin. Running orders:
The practice ring is available from 6:30am until the competition rings are done running for the day.
Boxed Lunches are available for those who volunteer. Signups are available ringside. Please see Leslie at the Volunteer table to the left of the Miller Club for assistance/questions.
The Nashville Chicken Waffles truck will be available on site from 10-2pm for food purchases.
PARKING AND FACILITY REMINDERS
Please do not park along the stalls or main building. These are fire lanes.
Please–under no circumstances–enter other university buildings or storage areas. If you need assistance or materials, contact USDAA staff.
The facility apologizes for the trouble with the sound system today and we are working on a solution. Thank you for your understanding.
See you in the morning!