Saturday Cynosport Weather Update

Due to deteriorating weather conditions on site and the chance of thunder as the afternoon continues, we will be concluding today’s events following the conclusion of Team Jumpers & Standard.

Masters Challenge Biathlon and Strategic Games Awards will be postponed until tomorrow as well.

A detailed schedule for tomorrow will be sent later this afternoon.

Thank you for your understanding and good sportsmanship today under less than ideal conditions.

We appreciate you!