We are so excited to welcome all of our competitors to Cynosport 2023 presented by Purina® Pro Plan®! A few FAQs as you get settled:
- Competitor tags, t-shirts, and welcome bag are available for pickup at the check-in table near the Miller room on the Mezzanine. Once you pick up your items you are “Checked-in.” Make sure to visit the Purina booth after check-in with the survey card from your welcome bag to pick up your very special gift.
- Competitors who pre-purchased a practice pass can pick up that wristband from the secretary during check-in. Practice passes are still available for purchase if you did not buy one in advance. Check or cash only, please.
- RV Pump passes are also available for payment & pickup from the secretary during check in.
- Due to damage in transit, our measuring wicket is non-operational. As a result, we will not be doing official measurements during check in. Competitors without permanent cards will be allowed to run under temporary height provisions.
The 2023 Course Maps page has been added to the Event Info Menu as well as linked on the Competitor Information Page. Maps will be live each day at ~6am.
There has been a minor update to the Walk Rotation document – please note:
- Walk Rotation Schedule – updated 10/17
- The update to this walk schedule was as follows “Ring 2 updated to reflect last names going to O. Ring 5 updated to start with P, not O.”
Agility Gate is now live with the running orders for Wednesday. The Agility Gate code for this event is 2023.
Thank you to all of the amazing volunteers that helped with setup and registration today! We appreciate you so much!!!