There was lots of fun in the sun today – the first official day of the 2016 Cynosport World Games. Warm up runs and quarter-finals in both GP/PGP and STP/PSJ were scheduled. Congratulations to everyone who advanced to the semi-finals tomorrow and later this week.
We also thank you for your patience and flexibility as we dealt with technical challenges throughout the day.
- In case you missed the message regarding an additional location for Competitor Parking – here are the details.
- Also, if you still need to purchase a parking pass, here’s more info as well
And here is tomorrow’s schedule:
- 5:45 a.m. – Facility Opens & Course Maps available in the Results Tent
- This is the same location as today
- 6:40 a.m. – Walk-throughs begin
- 7 to 8 a.m. – Check-in
- 7 to 9 a.m. – Performance Grand Prix semi-finalist shirts distributed at the Results Tent
- Please stop by and pick them up between your walk throughs
- 8 a.m. – First dog(s) on the line
Have a great night and good luck tomorrow!