Thank you for coming to the 2016 Cynosport World Games! We’re excited to get things started tomorrow and watch some great competition over the next five days.
Here are a few reminders as you prepare for tomorrow:
- 6:30 a.m. – Facility Opens
- Course maps will be located at the Results Tent, which is the big white tent next the Main Ring, with the opening facing the RVs
- Course maps will also be online by 6 a.m.
- There will also be Walk and Run Schedules at this location too
- 7 a.m. – Walk-throughs
- 8 a.m. – Competition begins (Warm Up class – Tall to Small, Championship, then Performance)
- If you did not purchase a WestWorld parking pass today, attendants will be selling them tomorrow on both the 94 Street and WestWorld Way entrances
Pools for the Pups
- We’ll have kiddie pools and hoses to cool your dogs throughout the day (and every day) on the south side exercise area (the side closest to the RVs)
Have a great night and good luck to everyone!