You can help support the 2018 IFCS Team and “school” your dog before some of your runs at Cynosport.
The IFCS Team Candidates will be hosting practice rings outside on dirt Wednesday through Saturday at Cynosport this year. The ring will open after walkthroughs are completed and will remain open until 5 p.m. (or later) as long as there is light, the rings are staffed and people are waiting.
All contributions to this event are tax deductible and will be contributed to United States Association of Cynological Sports, a nonprofit corporation supporting amateur sport. Proceeds will be used to help cover travel expenses for the team to participate in future IFCS events.
It’s a great way to fine tune your teamwork before putting it all on the line during competition or working your support dog(s) that aren’t entered this year.
- $5 per minute or
- $80 for a 5-minute pass for each of the 4 days (Wed – Thurs – Fri – Sat)
- Electronic timing will be used
- Sign-ups begin Wednesday morning after walk-throughs are complete
- Only one handler and dog allowed in a ring at a time
- A handler may split their time between dogs (if you have multiple dogs you’d like to work)
- As a courtesy to others, each handler is limited to a maximum of 5 minutes per session
- You can sign up for more time later in the day or the next day
- You can only sign up time for you and your dogs – you will not be able to block time for others or share the time with another handler
- Toys, treats and other training aids are welcome!
- Equipment must stay where it is – please, no moving equipment to suit your needs
The rings will be supervised by volunteers and members of the 2018 IFCS Team. It’s a great way to meet this year’s team and talk “agility” with them.
Thank you for supporting the 2018 IFCS World Team!