You can help support the 2019 IFCS Team and fine-tune your teamwork at Cynosport.
The IFCS Team Candidates will be hosting a practice ring Wednesday through Saturday for competitors. The ring will open after walkthroughs are completed and will remain open until 5pm (or later) as long as there is light, the rings are staffed and people are waiting.
All contributions to this activity are tax deductible and will be contributed to United States Association of Cynological Sports (USACS), a nonprofit corporation supporting amateur sport. Proceeds will be used to help cover travel expenses for the team to participate in future IFCS events.
- $5 per minute or
- $80 for a 5-minute pass for each of the 4 days (Wed – Thurs – Fri – Sat)
- Electronic timing will be used
- Sign-ups begin Wednesday morning after walk-throughs are complete
- Only one handler and dog allowed in a ring at a time
- A handler may split their time between dogs (if you have multiple dogs you’d like to work).
- Un-entered dogs traveling with competitors are welcome to participate if appropriately trained to work in the busy, competitive environment.
- As a courtesy to others, each handler is limited to a maximum of 5 minutes per session
- You can sign up for more time later in the day or the next day
- You can only sign up time for you and your dogs – you will not be able to block time for others or share the time with another handler
- Toys, treats and other training aids are welcome!
- Equipment must stay where it is – please, no moving equipment to suit your needs
The rings will be supervised by volunteers and members of the 2019 IFCS Team. It’s a great way to meet this year’s team and talk “agility” with them.
Thank you for supporting the 2019 IFCS World Team!