Cynosport 2020 Cancellation

As we all have been holding on to the hope that the Cynosport World Games would be able to go forward, we are very sad to share that we have made the decision to cancel both Cynosport 2020 and the National Titling Championship this year. These remaining national events have been beacons on the horizon for our team, as they have for so many of you, and we know this news comes as a huge disappointment.

The loss of the season is something that we all are grappling with, and we are doing our best to move forward. Our thoughts are with you and your canine teammates, and we truly will miss seeing your incredible performances in person this year. 

While it seems ages away, 2021 is just around the bend. As we announced with the changes in April, competitors that earned Cynosport 2020 Semi-Final Byes at Regional Event may use that bye to enter semi-finals at Cynosport 2021 or 2022. Changes in Program will be accommodated — so if you had planned to move your dog from Championship to Performance these byes will carry through.

We are working to create a plan for the new tournament season, and we will make that announcement as soon as we are able. 

Thank you for your support and encouragement as we all weather this storm. We cannot wait to see you on the start line again!