Congratulations on qualifying to enter the 2017 Cynosport World Games! We know you’ve worked hard to get here, so here’s the one place that has everything you need as a competitor to make sure you arrive for the general briefings, walk-throughs and your runs on time.
Remember to sign up for the Cynosport Event Updates!
Event Updates are the best way to be on top on any changes we may need to make in the schedule. You can also catch up on the previous days events, get results, be notified when awards are ready, etc.
Here’s all the info you’ll need to get you around this year’s event:
General Competitor Information
- Vendor List
- General Information
- Grounds Layout
- Things To Expect at Cynosport 2017
- 2017 Test Schedule
- For the most up-to-date list of entries, visit www.dognutmom.com
- Awards, Scoring & Hospitality
- Authorized Vehicles Policy
Things to Do (Murfreesboro Visitor’s Guide)
- Crating Info-Parking, Unloading, etc.
- Crating Map
- Crating Assignments by Last Name
- The sign-up form for RV parking is located within the 2017 Test Schedule
- Alpha Reservation List Updated September 1, 2017
Check-In & Group Information
- General Check-In Letter – Please read and print!
- Group Walk Schedule
- Group Run Schedule
- Group List
- Running Order
- Running Order PGP Semi-Finals
- Running Order for Steeplechase Semi-Finals
- Running Order for Grand Prix Semi-Finals
Other Important Information
- IFCS Fundraising Info-Schooling Rings
- Cynosport Program
- Cynosport Event Flyer
- On-Site & Emergency Vet Info